Project Based Entrepreneurship
From concept to launch, Venture Learning takes you on an educational adventure like no other! With our flexible online curriculum and e-commerce platform, middle school and high school students learn how to take their products and services to market.
After successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Legally protect their product and work, create a business identity, and develop their structure and roles while following all regulations and requirements
- Create specifications for their chosen raw materials, strategically select suppliers, develop an inventory system, and manufacture their product to the requirements in their quality plan
- Design a budget by evaluating all their income and expenses, including taxes and insurance, in order to effectively price their product and determine what sources of funding they will need
- Research and implement the most effective marketing and advertising techniques, including traditional and digital media strategies, for their product and business in order to best position their brand
- Utilize various sales strategies and provide excellent customer support to successfully fulfill orders through a variety of distribution channels